Do you want to implement Zoho One? Contact us and we will find the right solution for you!
Implementation & results
- Our client’s company chose the milestone approach. That way, improvements could be tracked easily and planned out over a long period of time.
- In order to make the margin calculation possible, it was important to have each parameter of the calculation in check following the specified formulas, as well as maintain clearance of what part of the system is used in order to calculate the margin correctly for each sales order and each item in the sales order.
- Making the correct calculation was possible only through the creation of an additional module of beta functionality, yet it provided the needed solution that was previously impossible without the help of CRMOZ.
- This gave an understanding that the VAT should be applied for proper calculation as well, which only worked for the UK version of the Books.
- The business reporting needed advanced SQL skills, which CRMOZ could supply. After ensuring that the margin calculation worked as intended, a dashboard with reports was created to show the business's growth on a daily basis.
- Additionally was built a report that required fast solution for the dispatch department that would run every morning to see which items need reordering. These are items that they sell often, from accessories through phones to favorite MacBooks.
- To make the delivery of packages for businesses drivers more convenient, it was necessary to know what data could be retrieved from packages through an API call in Books. This, along with the development of a scheme to ensure a clear understanding of implementation, resulted in a Creator app that is simple to use for drivers on a daily basis.