PostgreSQL Easy Sync for ZOHO CRM extension
The PostgreSQL Easy Sync extension sends data from Zoho CRM modules to PostgreSql database tables. The extension works with user-selected modules Zoho CRM .
The first synchronization creates tables and imports all data into the user's PostgreSQL database. PostgreSQL Easy Sync synchronizes created or modified module records, so you have an online backup copy of the data CRM in the PostgreSQL database.
The extension gives you the ability to schedule synchronization or synchronize data now. If you are afraid of losing information and your customer base, you can back up all the information in your PostgreSQL database. The extension gives you the ability to synchronize information from each module CRM, so all your data will be duplicated on your server. The PostgreSQL database creates tables for each module CRM, and you can easily find the information you need.
- Automatically creates PostgreSQL metadata structure and keeps data up-to-date.
- Saves the API request by sending up to 100 records CRM to the API request.
- Plans to synchronize data from Zoho CRM modules with the customer's PostgreSQL database.
- Install the app. Enter your token Zoho CRM (OAuth).
- Set up Zoho and PostgreSql
- Synchronize selected data with your database
- to back up your data;
- analyse your data CRM;
- for transferring data to another location in case of integration;
- and so on;
PostgreSQL Easy Sync for ZOHO FAQ
- How can I get the API token ZOHO?Open https://accounts.zoho.com and make sure you are logged in. Follow the instructions: https://www.zoho.com/accounts/protocol/oauth.html