ZOHO Email Checker extension
The Email Checker extension automatically checks if the e-mail address is real or not. The Extension works with standard Zoho CRM modules: Contacts and Leads. Zoho Email Checker The extension verifies emails of new Leads and Leads created or modified today.
The extension checks e-mail addresses of New Leads and Contacts, placed in fields "Email" and "Secondary Email". The result of verification is displayed in the fields "Email Status" and "Secondary Email Status".
3 easy steps to verify emails at Zoho CRM
1. Install the Extension. Specify Zoho CRM access token
2. Enable email verification - The extension works with standard ZohoCRM modules "Contacts" and "Leads".
3. Check up to 1000 emails/day - 50 emails for free extension, 1000 emails for paid extension.
- SafeToSend - good quality email addresses to achieve the best deliverability and increases your email open rates
- Real - the address is real,
- Fake - the address is not real or registered on the temporary email service.
- Unknown - Sometimes the receiving mail server responds very slowly or may temporarily be unable to process requests. In most cases, such emails can be re-verified after 5 to 10 minutes.
- Out of limits - you are out of checks limit. Daily checks limit - 30 emails for free extension, 1000 emails for paid extension.
Zoho Email Checker FAQ
I created Contact(Lead). Why is emails status not changed for a long time?
Status can be updated in a period from 10 minutes up to 2 hours! Also, you may already be out of the API call limit of your Zoho CRM.
Why is the contact status not updated after changing the e-mail address?
If status field of email address is set to "Real" or "Fake" in the Contact/Lead module, this address will not be checked. To check it again after updation, you should set the empty or "None" status
- How can I obtain ZOHO Token API?
Open https://accounts. zoho .com and make sure you are logged in. Follow the instructions: .com and make sure you are logged in. Follow the instructions: https://www. zoho .com/accounts/protocol/oauth.html
https://www. crmoz .com/phone-email-gdpr-en