ZOHO Phone Checker extension
The Phone Checker extensionautomatically checks if the phone number and email address are real or not. The extension works with the standard modules Zoho CRM : Contacts and Leads. The Zoho Phone Checker extension checks phone numbers of new Leads and Leads created or changed today.
The extension checks the phone numbers of New Leads and Contacts placed in the Phone and Mobile fields. The result of the check is displayed in the Phone Status and Mobile Status fields.
Also, added setting country code - if you enter the value of the code, the program will automatically be substituted in the phone during verification
3 easy steps to check phone numbers in Zoho CRM
- Install the extension. Specify an access token Zoho CRM
- Enable phone number verification - extension works with standard ZohoCRM modules "Contacts" and "Leads". Phone number must be specified with a country code.
- Check up to 1,000 phone numbers per day - 50 phone numbers for free expansion, 1,000 phone numbers for paid expansion.
- Real - the phone number is real.
- Fake - the phone number is not real.
- Out of limit - you have run out of check limit. The daily check limit is 50 phone numbers for free expansion, 1000 phone numbers for paid expansion.
- Unknown - an error occurred while checking the phone number.
Zoho Phone Checker FAQ
- I created Contact(Lead). Why doesn't the phone status change for a long time?
The status can be updated between 10 minutes and 2 hours! In addition, you may have already exhausted the limit of API calls to your Zoho CRM .
- Why doesn't the status of a contact update after a phone number change?
Change the phone number of the Contact/Lead, refresh the page, you will see the status of the phone. The request is executed and after a while the phone number will be checked and you will see one of the possible statuses: Real, Fake, Unknown. , Out of Limit.
- How can I get the API token ZOHO?
Open https://accounts.zoho .com and make sure you are logged in. Follow the instructions: https://www.zoho.com/accounts/protocol/oauth.html